- Modeling and Control of MRS/MAS
- Optimal Control and Optimization Methods for MRS/MAS
- Motion and Path Planning for MRS
- Bio-Inspired MRS and Swarm Intelligence/Robotics
- Distributed Perception and Estimation in MRS/MAS
- Planning and Decision Making for MRS/MAS
- Physical Interaction in/with MRS/MAS
- Cooperative/Collective Learning in MRS/MAS
- AI of Large Scale Systems
- Applications of MRS
- Technological and Methodological Issues
- MRS for Cooperative Manipulation
- Micro/Nano Scale MRS
- Operating Systems and Cloud Technology for MRS
- Communication in MRS/MAS
- Performance Evaluation and Benchmarking in MRS/MAS
- Human-robot and Human-agent interaction
- Game theoretic approaches for MAS/MRS
- Teamwork, team formation, teamwork analysis
Full Paper: The page limit for each submission is 6+references. The entirety of the paper material, excluding references, must fit into 6 pages, i.e., text, figures, tables, acknowledgements, etc. There is no page limit for the bibliography or references section. Papers exceeding the (6+references) page limit at the time of submission will be returned without review. Accepted submissions will be invited to be part of oral presentations at the conference venue. Conditionally accepted full paper submissions can be invited to be revised as extended abstracts.
Extended Abstract: The page limit for extended abstracts is 2+references. The entirety of the paper material, excluding references, must fit into 2 pages, i.e., text, figures, tables, acknowledgements, etc. There is no page limit for the bibliography or references section. Authors of accepted extended abstracts will be invited to present a poster showcasing their work at the conference venue.
All papers are to be submitted in PDF format, and use a font no smaller than 10pt. There is no requirement to anonymize the list of authors.
We strongly encourage authors to submit a video clip to complement the submission. Detailed Video submission guidelines for contributed paper submissions:
- File size: 10MB
- File extension check and correction: mpeg, mp4, mpg
- Maximum duration in seconds: 180 sec.
A video that was NOT originally submitted to a contributed paper will NOT be accepted at a later date in the final paper submission, after the peer-review of the paper is completed.
The conference proceedings will be submitted to the IEEE Xplore® digital library (see the proceedings of the previous MRS 2017 here).
Submissions that are identical (or substantially similar) to versions that have been previously published, or accepted for publication, or that have been submitted in parallel to other conferences are not appropriate for MRS and violate our dual submission policy.
Exceptions to this rule are the following:
- Submission is permitted for a short version of a paper that has been submitted to a journal, but has not yet been published in that journal. Authors must declare such dual-submissions either through the paper upload submission form, or via email to the Editor-in-Chief. It is the authors’ responsibility to make sure that the journal in question allows dual concurrent submissions to conferences.
- Submission is permitted for papers presented or to be presented at conferences or workshops without proceedings, or with only abstracts published.
- It is acceptable to submit to MRS work that has been made available as a technical report (or similar, e.g. in arXiv) without citing it.
None of the above should be construed as overriding the requirements of other publishing venues.
MRS is intolerant of plagiarism. Submitted papers are expected to contain original work executed by the authors with adequate, proper and scholarly citations to the work of others. It is the job of the authors to clearly identify both their own contribution(s) and also published results / techniques on which they depend or build. MRS reviewers are charged to ensure these standards are met. In cases of alleged plagiarism, the program chair will be guided by Section 8.2.4 Allegations of Misconduct as laid out by the IEEE in this document.
Final Paper Submission
Instructions for submitting the final paper can be found here. The deadline for submission is July 8, 2019.
Full papers will be invited for oral presentations. Extended abstracts will be invited for poster presentations. Further details can be found here.
|Final Submission Deadline||April 8, 2019|
|Video Submission Deadline||April 12, 2019|
|Notification of Acceptance||June 17, 2019|
|Submission of Final Papers||July 8, 2019|
|Deadline for Early Bird Registration||July 15, 2019|
|Conference Dates||August 22-23, 2019|
SPECIAL JOURNAL ISSUE
Top-quality papers will be invited for submission, in extended form, to a journal special issue after the conference.